Leh Airport Pickup (4 Kms | 15 minutes approx.)
Arrive at Leh airport, meet and greet by our representative and transfer to your reserved accommodation. Check in to the hotel and get proper rest to acclimatize. Later, in the evening visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. O/N Leh
Leh -Sham Valley - Leh (140 Kms | 5-6 hrs approx.)
After breakfast proceed for an excursion to Sham Valley, visit Likir, Alchi Monastery, Sangam (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus Rivers, Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame museum. O/N Leh.
Leh - Pangong Lake – Leh (290 kms | 10-11 hrs approx.)
After early Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) through Changla Pass 17,350 ft, 3rd highest motorable road in Ladakh. Enjoy beauty of the high altitude Lake, surrounded by grey and brown mountains, clean and dust washed. Count the waves washing the shores of the color changing Lake and be mesmerized by the different shades of blue from Azure to Navy Blue. Later, drive back to Leh by the same route. O/N Leh.
Leh - Khardong La – Leh ( 80 Kms / 3-4 hrs)
Morning after breakfast excursion to Khardongla Pass, World’s highest motorable road at 18,380 feet. You can spend 15-20 minutes enjoying the scenic beauty. Later drive back to Leh and evening free at your disposal. O/N Leh.
Leh Airport Drop (4 Kms / 15 minutes)
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey Ends.
Hotel Mahay Palace (Double Room)
Upper Tuckha Road
Located in Leh, Hotel Mahay Palace is connected to the airport and minutes from Leh Temple and Namgyal Tsemo Gompa. This hotel is within close proximity of Sankar Gompa and Shanti Stupa.
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) can be requested.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per package selected.( Minimum 10 pax together)
- All Meals (Breakfast + Packed / Hot Lunch + Dinner) as per tour plan.
- To & Fro Ex Leh Airport Transfers (For Ex Leh Packages only)
- All transfer/sightseeing as per itinerary (point to point) using Non AC Innova / Xylo .
- 12 Seater Force Tempo Traveler for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 person as per above selected tour package (Point to Point)
- 01 Oxygen Cylinder in each vehicle for visit to Nubra, Pangong Lake, Hanle & Tsomoriri Lake visits only.
- Innerline permit, Ladakh Entry Fees, Wild Life Fees & Red Cross society fee.
Child 5 Yrs and below will be complimentary.
Above 8 Yrs of Age it will be considered as Extra Bed.
- Any airfare.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument / Museum Entrances, Rafting & Camel ride.
- Services of local tour guide.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond our control.
Clients require Innerline permits to visit the restricted areas like Pangong Lake & Khardongla pass.
Permits will be arranged by us from the District magistrate’s office for which we require the original photo ID proof (passport, driving license or Election ID).
The permit costs include Red Cross society, Wildlife fee and Environmental fee.
The District Magistrate office Leh is not authorized to issue permits to the nationalities of Bangladesh, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, People’s Republic of China, Taiwan, Afghanistan and people holding Diplomatic and official passport and visa. These Nationalities and Diplomatic/ Official passport holders can issued permits only after they gain authorization from the Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi.
- 10% cancellation charges if cancelled 30 days before the tour.
- 25% cancellation charges if cancelled between 30 – 20 Days before the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled between 19 – 10 Days before the tour.
- No refund will be made if cancelled 10 days before the tour.
- No Refund or Compensation on any changes on ongoing trip.
CUSTOMIZED TOUR PLANNING AS PER REQUIREMENT, TIMING, AND BUDGET.
- Rates valid from 15th May 2021 to 30th Sept 2021.
- 50% for confirming the tour (non refundable of 20%) & balance payment to be deposited before the trip starts.
- Final Confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle Provided as per the mentioned tour plan (Point to Point Basis only)
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/transportation in any circumstances.
- Extra charges applicable if any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond our control.