Pick up from Cochin Airport / Railway station and drive to Cochin, on arrival check in to the hotel. Proceed for local Sightseeing (if time permits) else day at leisure or own activities and overnight stay at Cochin.
Kochi is the Queen of Arabian Sea, this is one of the finest natural harbors in the World and was one of the major centers for commerce and trade with British, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, etc. Sightseeing in Kochi: Dutch Palace, (Friday Holiday) Jewish Synagogue, (Friday & Saturday Holidays) Jewish Street, St. Francis Church (Sunday Holiday) and Chinese Fishing Nets.
COCHIN - MUNNAR
After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Munnar, on arrival check in to the hotel. Proceed for local Sightseeing (if time permits) else day at leisure or own activities and overnight stay at Munnar
Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundale, Munnar is 1600 Meter above sea level. This majestic hill station was once the summer resort of the British government in South India. Sightseeing in Munnar - Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake ,Echo point, Rajamalai where you can visit the rarest species known as Nilgiri Tars.
(Eravikulam National Park will be remaining closed from 01 Feb 2021 to 30 -Mar-2021for the calving season of NILIGIRI TAHR.)
MUNNAR - THEKKADY
After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Thekkady , on arrival check in to the hotel. Proceed for local Sightseeing (if time permits) else day at leisure or own activities and overnight stay at Thekkady.
One of the world's most fascinating wild life reserves. The Periyar wild life sanctuary in Thekkady is spread across 777 sq km of which 360 sq km is thick ever green forest. Noted for its geomorphology, diversity of wild life and scenic beauty, the sanctuary was declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. Sightseeing in Thekkady: Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary, Spice Plantation.
THEKKADY - KUMARAKOM
After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Kumarakom, on arrival check in to the hotel. Proceed for local Sightseeing (if time permits) else day at leisure or own activities and overnight stay at Kumarakom.
A vibrant backwater hamlet, Kumarakom is a tiny hamlet perched on the western banks of the Vembanadu Lake - a stretch of backwater spread over 900 sq. kms. The hamlet clings to tradition and the local population prefers to live adhering to their old ways. Yet every modern amenity is available with adash of tradition and culture interwoven into the fabric of everyday life and its truly fascinating to observe as you glide past them in your canoe, motorboat or houseboat a perfect example of give and take with mother nature. Sightseeing in Kumarakom: Vembanad Lake, Bird Sanctuary ..
After check out from the Hotel and drive to Cochin Airport / railway station (depend on your departure place) for your flight / train back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the God's Own Country.
• Accommodation in the above mentioned hotels or Similar in base Category rooms
• Bed and Breakfast in Hotels
• Transportation cost as per the itinerary inclusive of Driver Bata, Night Halt, and Parking & Toll.
• Standard Service time of the Driver and Vehicle will be from 08 AM to 07 PM.
• GST Included
• Entrance fees, Charges for Activities.
• Camera Charges, Activity Fees & all other expenses which are in personal nature.
• Guide, Tour Escort (Can be provided up on request with extra Charges).
• Early Check in/ Late Checkout & Any Extra Meals.
Cancellation Policy Domestic
CUSTOMIZED TOUR PLANNING AS PER REQUIREMENT, TIMING, AND BUDGET.
- 100 percent payment to be deposited before the trip starts
- Final Confirmation will be provided on full payment
- Vehicle Provided as per the mentioned tour plan
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services and transportation in any circumstance.
- Any changes done on trip, applicable charges will be charged